Sophia Petrides Consulting is committed to protecting your personal information and takes responsibility under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) to be fully compliant.
Processed within the law
Only used for specific purposes
Adequate, relevant and not excessive
Kept for an appropriate amount of time
Accurate and up to date
What types of personal information will be collect and why?
- Name, address, mobile/phone number and email address for the ongoing support of our clients and for providing updates of future events you may be interested in attending, as part of our services
- Any other information that would support delivering our services
- IP address and page visits for the purpose of improving our service and maintaining our website
- Transactional data (including credit card or debit card information, where applicable) for the purpose of taking payments for services
How long we can keep your data?
- It is needed for the purposes set out in this section
- The law requires us to
- We will keep your personal data until you unsubscribe
- Information about how your personal data is processed
- A copy of that personal data
- That anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
- Raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- Request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- Ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
If you have any questions or wish to raise a concern, please contact: Sophia Petrides on email@example.com